CCNM accepts applications for admission to the four-year degree
program through the Naturopathic
Doctor Centralized Application Service (NDCAS).
Once you have created an account, please read the instructions regarding the online admissions application..
To apply for the two-year bridge delivery program for international medical graduates (IMGs), please complete the application form (PDF) or contact
Please direct all inquiries to:
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Student Services
- 1255 Sheppard Ave. East
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2K 1E2
- (416) 498-1255 ext. 245
- 1 (866) 241-2266 ext. 245 (toll-free)
- (416) 498-3197 (fax)
- Be sure to read CCNM’s academic requirements prior to
starting your online admissions application.
- The NDCAS application may be completed all at once or over
- The application fee is payable online and is $115 for the
first school or program designation and $40 for each additional
school or program designation. Both fees are in U.S. dollars.
- The fee for applying to the IMG bridge delivery is $115 CAD.
- Once the admissions application has been received and
verified by NDCAS, it will be forwarded to CCNM for further review
Final Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
Session Start (IMG Bridge Delivery)
Priority Application Date: January 15, 2018
Final Application Deadline: April 16, 2018
Priority Application Date: January 5, 2018
Final Application Deadline: August 13, 2018
Possessing the minimum admission requirements published herein
does not guarantee an offer of admission. In addition to these
requirements, the College will admit only those candidates who, in the
judgment of the College, are of good character, are capable of
completing the Doctor of Naturopathy Degree program in its entirety,
and show promise of becoming worthy members of the naturopathic