CCNM students may be able to take advantage of federal, provincial and/or U.S. federal student loan programs.
Private and professional school loans may also be available through your financial institution. CCNM also offers a limited number of bursaries as a result of the generosity of its donors.
- Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP)
- Student loan program in your province of residence
You may submit a loan application prior to receiving your acceptance letter from the College. Listed below are the provincial student financial assistance offices:
- Complete an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please choose CCNM (032733 00/G3273300) to have your SAR available to the school online. When searching for CCNM, please choose Institute of Naturopathic Education and Research (INER). You must choose “foreign country” under state.
- Sign your online Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Complete entrance counselling online. (This step applies only if this is your first time using federal student loans while a student at CCNM. If you are a returning student, please skip.)
- If you wish to apply for a Federal Grad PLUS loan, you can complete the additional MPN.
- Submit the program information sheet to CCNM, as well as the cost of attending form.
- Married students must submit a detailed budget for themselves and family for the study period.
- Photocopies of your previous income tax returns (IRS forms 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) may be required later. The information will be used to verify the income figures entered on your FAFSA.
- Spousal income tax returns are required if the applicant is married, or in a common-law relationship according to the student’s original state of residence.