- About CCNM
- Prospective Students
- Why choose CCNM?
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions Information
- How to Apply
- Student Life
- Bachelor of Naturopathy
- Bridge Delivery for IMGs
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Assistance
- International Students
- Fragrance-free Policy
- Upcoming Events
- Our Clinics
- Continuing Education
- Contact Us
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) is Canada's premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine. CCNM offers a rigorous four-year, full-time naturopathic medicine program.
CCNM is also home to the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, a dynamic naturopathic teaching clinic where senior clinicians and ND supervisors conduct more than 27,000 patient visits per year.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME), the accrediting agency for naturopathic colleges and programs in Canada and the United States.
- Meet our President, Bob Bernhardt.
View our 2013 annual report and financial statements.
Explore CCNM's ND Program Objectives.
CCNM is home to CCNM Press, a premier publisher of college texts, clinical references, and consumer wellness guides in the field of naturopathic medicine
Naturopathic medicine is:
- a distinct system of primary health care that addresses the root causes of illness, and promotes health and healing using natural therapies. It supports your body's own healing ability using an integrated approach to disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention that includes:
- acupuncture/Asian medicine
- botanical medicine
- physical medicine (massage, hydrotherapy, etc.)
- clinical nutrition
- homeopathic medicine
- lifestyle counselling
Naturopathic doctors are:
- highly educated primary care providers who integrate standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies.
History - Fast Facts
- Registered charity dedicated to education and research in naturopathic medicine.
- Receives no direct government funding.
- Student enrolment: approximately 600.
- Approximately 25 per cent of all practicing NDs in North America are graduates of CCNM.
- 100 full-time employees and approximately 100 part-time and contract staff and faculty.
- Annual operating budget of $15 million, with an estimated economic impact on the community of more than $45 million.
- CCNM was established in 1978.
- CCNM awards degrees for the naturopathic program under the consent of Ontario’s Minister of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
- CCNM recently completed a revitalization campaign for RSNC, allowing supporters to ‘sponsor‘ their very own treatment room.