The Lab Testing Series is a new high-quality, evidence-informed webinar series designed to improve patient care by helping practitioners recognize clinical presentations, select appropriate tests, establish baselines, interpret lab tests, monitor treatment progress, explain test results, and further clinical hypotheses.
This foundational session focuses on core testing and specifically the application of inflammation testing in clinical practice.
- Review laboratory test markers used to identify cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and systemic inflammation
- Define ESR and CRP. Identify the similarities and differences between them, and how to use them in a clinical setting
- Learn how Fecal Calprotectin, Fecal Immunochemical and IgG antibody tests are related to gastrointestinal inflammation and how to employ these tests in practice
- Learn how gastrointestinal inflammation and the health of the gut microbiota are related to mood and metal health
- Understand how endothelial inflammation plays a role in cardiovascular disease and how to test for it
- Learn naturopathic treatments and tools employed to limit endothelial inflammation and cardiovascular disease risk
*Discounted course registration is available for Naturopathic Doctors currently registered with the title sponsor, Rocky Mountain Analytical. Please visit drOPsite for details.