Naturopathic IV practitioner for modern naturopathic + IV therapy clinic
Imbuir Naturopathic Medicine + iV therapy in Burlington, Ontario is a looking for a naturopathic doctor with IV certification. Must have attributes include a vibrant personality, passion for personal health and wellness, as well as, maturity and IV experience in a clinical setting.
We are offering a competitive split and are hiring on a part-time basis with the potential to expand to full-time hours. There are available in-person hours from Monday through Saturday.
- Experience in IV therapy in a clinic setting
- Proof of IV certification
- Proof of valid liability/malpractice insurance and police record check
- In good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Location: Burlington, Ontario
- Job Type: Part-time with a full-time expansion opportunity
- Part-time hours: 16-25 per week
- Contract length: six months (with the opportunity to extend)
- All IV nutrients and materials, linens and office space provided
- Administrative, booking and charting system and marketing services are included
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- We use natural medical-grade cleaner between each patient, complete a rigorous screening protocol of patients prior to entry, allocate extra time in our schedule for cleaning, and have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area.
- We require, and provide, all the necessary PPE for our reception and practitioners
- We require all of our patients to wear the appropriate PPE during their treatment
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and include in the subject line: IV Practitioner Application.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
December 12, 2021