- Prospective Students
- Why choose CCNM?
- Admissions Information
- How to Apply
- Student Life
- ND Program
- Bridge Delivery for IMGs
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Assistance
- Fragrance-free Policy
- Our Clinics
- Practice Management
How do I renew LRC materials online?
All materials may be renewed up to ten (10) times unless requested by another borrower
- Goto the URL: http://lrc.ccnm.edu/polaris
- Click on "Patron Account"
- Enter your patron ID (student #) and your "password"
- You should receive your password from IS Department by end of August. Otherwise, use the password you login your NDnet account. If this does not work then you must contact the staff at the Circulation desk - IN PERSON. Passwords will not be given out over the phone!
- Click on "Items Checked Out"
- Check the items you want to renew
- Click on "Renew Selected Items" or "Renew All Items"
- Please make note of the new renewal date.
- Remember click on "Log Out"
Important: overdue books cannot be renewed.
Important: Reserve items may not be renewed
If you need further help with renewals, please call (416) 498-1255 ext. 246 (8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using wireless access
- To access the wireless network, you will require a laptop computer with a PCMCIA slot and an IEEE 802.1 1b (WiFi) compatible wireless network card.
- Register your personal information at 416-498-1255 extension 245 and the MAC (machine) number of the network card with Information Services during regular business hours.
- You are required to sign CCNM's IT Acceptable Use Policy.
How do I use the VCD server?
The server is accessible from all computers in the LRC, clinic business centre and CCNM classrooms.
- Select the icon on the desktop called Shortcut to VCD.
- You will be presented with an Excel spreadsheet.
- Scroll titles and select the link in the column on the right.
I am an alumni association member and cannot access the databases. What should I do?
Please call (416) 498-1255 ext. 281 to verify your membership details.