- Prospective Students
- Why choose CCNM?
- Admissions Information
- How to Apply
- Student Life
- ND Program
- Bridge Delivery for IMGs
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Assistance
- Fragrance-free Policy
- Our Clinics
- Practice Management
Scholarships and Bursaries
With no direct government support, those who wish to become naturopathic doctors face tuition fees of more than $18,000 per year for each of their four years of study. These costs are in addition to those faced while successfully completing at least three years of university prior to entry to the naturopathic doctor program. Without better financial aid, many potentialy great doctors will never have the opportunity to enter the field.
CCNM has established scholarships and bursaries that will:
- attract the most talented university graduates interested in the medical profession
- provide assistance to students who may not have the financial means to attend CCNM
- encourage cultural and geographical diversity within the student population
- reward and acknowledge excellence and achievement
All scholarships and bursaries are awarded based on financial need and/or academic achievement.
- Entrance scholarships and bursaries
- First-year scholarships and bursaries
- Second-year scholarships and bursaries
- Third-year scholarships and bursaries
- Fourth-year scholarships and bursaries
Support naturopathic medicine with a one-time gift.
Spread your donation throughout the year with our monthly giving program . Determine the amount you are comfortable giving each month and authorize CCNM to deduct it automatically from your credit card.