- Prospective Students
- Why choose CCNM?
- Admissions Information
- How to Apply
- Student Life
- ND Program
- Bridge Delivery for IMGs
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Assistance
- Fragrance-free Policy
- Our Clinics
- Practice Management
American students attending CCNM may be eligible for U.S. based financial assistance such as Unsubsidized Direct Loan Programs. Please follow the directions below to make the process faster.
It is recommended that U.S. students begin the application process no later than July 15 to ensure funding is available to them by September 1 (for fall semester) or October 15 to ensure funding is available to them by January 1 (for winter semester). Only one application is required per academic year and funding will be awarded in two or three installments for students starting in September. Students must re-apply each academic year.
- Complete a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please choose CCNM (032733 00/G3273300) as one of your school choices to have your SAR available to the school online. Please note that CCNM is considered a foreign school and you must choose "foreign country" under state.
- Sign your online Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Complete entrance counselling online (this step applies only if this is your first time using federal student loans while a student at CCNM. If you are a returning student and have already completed this in prior years, please skip).
- If you wish to apply for a Federal Grad PLUS loan, you can complete the additional MPN. Please note: PELL Grants are not available for students studying at CCNM (foreign schools are not eligible).
- CCNM's Financial Aid Office will complete the online confirmation and will notify you when your loan has been processed and approved.
- All Direct Loan money will come directly to CCNM.
Information required from students:
- Complete and submit the “Program Information Sheet” to CCNM, as well as the Cost of Attending form.
- Married students must submit a detailed budget for you and your family for the study period.
- Photocopies of your 2009 Income Tax Returns IRS Forms 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) may be required later. The information will be used to verify the income figures entered on your FAFSA. You will be informed if any of these are required.
- Spousal income tax returns are required if the applicant is married, or in a common-law relationship according to the students original state of residence.
Entrance and Exit Counselling for Direct Loans
Students with Federal Student Loans (Direct Loan) must complete these online counselling tools as a requirement of using Direct Loans.
Students who are using a Direct Loan for the first time at CCNM must complete entrance counselling before loans will be certified. Students only need to complete this counselling once during their studies at CCNM. Please see instructions above to find entrance counselling online.
Students graduating or withdrawing who have received U.S. Federal Student Loans while at CCNM must complete exit counselling. CCNM's Financial Aid Office will email a link to all graduating/withdrawing students at the end of the academic year.
Please contact CCNM's Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.