Learn how to treat women interested in maintaining or improving the health of their breasts with diet, nutritional supplementation, botanical medicine, acupuncture, detoxification strategies, immune building regimens and hormone balancing protocols. Learn which diagnostic tests - blood, saliva, urine you can use to better assess risk factors for breast cancer and to follow a woman's health progress. Learn how to work as a team with medical doctors, physiotherapists, lymphatic drainage specialists and when to refer. Become skilled as a healing resource for women to turn to for breast health advice and coaching.
The Saturday of this weekend will be geared to the diagnostic, diet and supplementation, and psycho-spiritual aspects of managing women with breast challenges (perfect for nutritionists, naturopathic doctors and medical professionals), while the Sunday will focus on botanical medicine and naturopathic assessment and intervention strategies.
This weekend will also give you more skills to teach and facilitate support groups based on Sat Dharam Kaur's healthy breast program as described in her books "A Call to Women" and "The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer." This training was created as a tool to help women both prevent and treat beast cancer using naturopathic therapies, psychological and spiritual exercises, kundalini yoga, and environmental activism.
- Detoxification strategies for breast and whole body health
- Hormone balancing for breast ailments
- Diagnostic tests to evaluate breast health and susceptibility to breast cancer
- How to reduce environmental links to breast cancer using nutrition
- How to reduce breast density to help prevent breast cancer
- Strategies for immune enhancement
- Scientific basis for the healthy breast diet
- Studies supporting a supplementation protocol for breast cancer prevention and recovery
- Botanical medicine and breast health
- Other naturopathic modalities in improving breast health