CCNM's vision integrates mind, body and spirit
CCNM will make naturopathic medicine an integral part of health care through pre-eminent education, research and clinical services.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine will:
- Demonstrate excellence in education to our students, supporting them throughout their careers;
- Provide a working environment that allows our faculty and staff to excel;
- Expand our knowledge of naturopathic medicine through high quality research;
- Excel in delivering naturopathic medicine to our patients;
- Forge a strong relationship between allopathic and naturopathic medicine with a focus on affordable, accessible and effective health care;
... and so make the practice of naturopathic medicine widely acknowledged as key to maintaining patient health.
To drive CCNM in its pursuit of excellence in naturopathic medicine, CCNM's Board of Governors has developed a series of "Ends":